How to apply for a grant
We welcome applications from organisations and individuals who are in need of financial assistance to aid and improve the activities of daily living for people with medical conditions or disabilities.
All grant proposals must be made in writing. Proposals must explain in detail how the grant will be used and put forward a strong case or support. In particular, the proposal must:
- Demonstrate how the activities funded by the grant will benefit the intended beneficiaries and advance one or more funding priorities.
- Set out how the grant will be managed.
- Give detail of the key individuals who will be responsible for the management of the grant and delivering the proposed activities, or equipment.
- Provide a budget for the proposed activities or equipment.
- Give detail of any other funding that has been awarded or that is being sought for the activities/equipment to be funded by the grant.
- If requested, include medical evidence that the proposed activities are suitable.
Grant applications will be considered by the Trustees of the General & Medical Foundation, and applicants will be informed as soon as possible after receipt of their application whether or not they have been successful. The process can take up to six weeks (though it is often much sooner than this). If you make an application, please be patient we will get back to you with our response as soon as we can.
Do you want to apply?
Please complete our application form to be considered for the grant. Help us to help you.
We believe that everyone deserves the same chance in life, and the General & Medical Foundation has been established to help those in need.
Find out more about our fundraising events, see how we have helped the community and individuals, and keep up to date with what's going on.
Help change somebody's life and show your support by donating today, no matter how small, each donation counts and matters to the important work we do.
Lend a helping hand
We are always looking for people to support the work we do. If you would like to get involved then get in touch, or simply donate online here!